RIP....Ke shou Liang (Or shou Leung)

Talk about anything entertainment here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mavis
Crazed Fan
Crazed Fan

RIP....Ke shou Liang (Or shou Leung)

Post by Mavis »

Famous entertainer in Taiwan, HK and China, Ke (aka "Little Black") died in Shanghai this morning. So far the reports on the cause of death has not been confirmed. Ke was the stuntman who became the first person to BOTH drive bikes acorss the Great Wall of China and drive cars across the Yellow River.

RIP.
GT
Fan
Fan

RIP indeed...

Post by GT »

8) Being a fan of Andy Lau, I got to see Blacky a lot, in concerts and movies. But even before he sang "Foolish Child" with Andy, I've been a fan of his as well. I still remember the first time I saw him in film...now I don't really remember what movie it was, but he played an assassin for the bad guys. He looked so cool with the sunglasses and all. That was back in the early 90s and admiring how cool he looked, I got my first pair of sunglasses. And since I had a brush hair cut back then and that my skin color is quite dark as well, I became a fan of his, I tried to look like him and immitate him in front of my friends. It's just sad sad news that someone like Blacky, who's so well liked by friends and fans, die so early. RIP Blacky...you have made a difference in so many people's lives, including mine. 8)