Hmm...

Talk about the latest and older TV shows here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Hmm...

Post by Mikey_ »

Looks like nobody likes TV movies...

Michael
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

TV SHOWS....

Post by mb_rockstar »

I've been keeping up with Smallville every wednesday @ 8pm :)

Anyone else like to watch Smallville??

Just recently, I bought the first episodes DVD. woo hoo!!
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I liked the show, "24". Every single episode for the entire duration of the hour seems to be an "on-the-edge" show... It's quite revolutionary, almost.

Michael
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

24, hm...when does it come on and what time does it play?

Mikey_ wrote:I liked the show, "24". Every single episode for the entire duration of the hour seems to be an "on-the-edge" show... It's quite revolutionary, almost.

Michael
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I actually haven't watched it on TV that often, but I think it's on Tuesdays at 8pm on Ch 11 or something...

It's worthwhile watching...

Michael
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

24 Hours and Smallville are pretty popular here in France... I never watched any episode of those 2 series, except some parts of the first episode of Smallville....

I didn't like Smallville very much, but most of my friends did (Lana !!!!). I think the guy playing Clark seems pretty stupid... They didn't follow at all the original "spirit" of Superman (Clark and Lex were friends ????). I think it's a remake for teenagers... lolol I prefer "Lois and Clark new adventures" kekekeke It was much funnier :p

Now about 24 Hours... I couldn't see any episode but everyone told me it was passionating, especially the guys. Full of suspens, action and so on. I hope I could see it one day...

About other series... I used to be a TV-addicted and watched every serie on TV. My favourite ones were ER, X Files, The Pretender and Friends !!! When i couldn't see an episode, I asked my bro to record it for me... lolol I still watch Friends on dvd, it is so funny !!! But I don't like Buffy at all...
^_____________^.
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

I've only watched like 3 eps of smallville, the mix girl is probalby the only reason why i saw the show.. she;s so hot !!!!......

24 is awesome, if u want one eps, u gotta watch the rest !!!

i downloaded season 1 and spent literally the next two days watching it.

My favorite show is Dawson's Creek, too bad they cancelled it

I can't wait for the DVD, if they ever come out with one.
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

Oh Dawson's creek ? I don't like this serie but, as usual lol, most of my friends like it (because of Joey ? lol), they like it because it is very "je t'aime, moi non plus" lololol love affairs... lolol
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I've always called that show "Dawson's Crack" hahaha...

Eddy, I watched Season 1 of 24 last weekend too! haha... 15 or so episodes on Saturday, then the remaining ones on Sunday.

I plan on doing the same for Season 2 in about 1 week.

Michael
mscara

Post by mscara »

hehe....we call it Dorkson's Creek in my family. Never really got into that show.

I don't watch much tv these days but when I did, I used to watch Smallville and Charmed. Will and Grace is great too...also watched this UK show called Couplings...quite funny. I tend to just watch an episode of this and that...haven't really followed any shows thoroughly except for Charmed...but that went downhill after Shannon Dougherty got the boot. :(
"Sarcasm is one service I offer - for women who take no crap"
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

You know what show you should start watching? I'm not sure if they have it over there at the other side of the world...

"24"

I got Kim hooked BIG-TIME to the show. At first, she watched 2 of the episodes in Season 1. She thought "ok... boring." Well, she didn't watch it from the beginning. In Season 2, I showed her another 2 episodes. She kind of got into it. And now I showed her Episode 1 of Season 2 and booom... from that point on, she could not STOP any more! haha... She's an addict to the show now.

The point: to enjoy "24", you have to watch it from Episode 1 on since the entire season covers a 24-hour period. Each episode is an hour of the show.

Michael
mscara

Post by mscara »

I'm not that into watching TV shows...usually not home to catch them.
I tend to end up watching Korean soaps on vcd instead...but some of those drag on and on. They also make the Korean guys to be ultra sensitive and loving...not sure if that is really the case in real life 'cuz I've heard otherwise...hehehe...

I find that the theme songs to these soaps very good...love the melodies and mood of the music.

C.
"Sarcasm is one service I offer - for women who take no crap"
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Are they Korean pop songs? I like them too :) It's different and usually keeps me awake at work :)

I don't have time to watch 24 live either. Hence, I wait for the DVD to come out and then I do a weekend marathon watching all 24 episodes over the course of 2 days...

Post by Guest »

hehe :lol: that's like me when i watch hk series...u get so into it that u can't stop...really liked 'triumph in the skies' and the theme song as well by eason chan.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Jen, that's why I personally avoid HK film series... I remember my parents watching movies 3 days straight! Ouch!

Post by Guest »

Hi ! :D Hong Kong film series is a hit in Malaysia.
HK film series is a favourite among the local folks.
Especially if it is aired on Astro Wah Lai Toi.
I must say if your face is on Astro Wah Lai Toi, its instant move to stardom :D
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Hi Mscara,

That was cute. I am not a fan of "Dorkson's Creek either. I have younger siblings who love that show though. I've never watched Smallville or Charmed. I have watched Will and and Grace and I agree with you, it's pretty funny.

I don't watch a whole lot of television. I usually just ctach bits and peces of shows as time permits. for a while I was addicted to watching Fear Factor. I also enjoyed watching Mad TV. I have a young friend who likes watching Mad TV. I have to admit , sometimes it is pretty funny.

See ya!

Lexi

mscara wrote:hehe....we call it Dorkson's Creek in my family. Never really got into that show.

I don't watch much tv these days but when I did, I used to watch Smallville and Charmed. Will and Grace is great too...also watched this UK show called Couplings...quite funny. I tend to just watch an episode of this and that...haven't really followed any shows thoroughly except for Charmed...but that went downhill after Shannon Dougherty got the boot. :(
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Fear Factor?

Ever fancied on going on the show? I've thought about it a couple times before, but would probably loose out on the physical endurance parts (hey, still working on it at 24 Hour Fitness ;) Only 10 more lbs to lose and crank up the cardio :)
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Hi Michael,

Yes, I have totally fantasized about being on Fear Factor. I don't think I would do, too hot on the physical endurance part either. I would give it a try though and do my best. I think I would be eliminated in the eating part. I coould deal with all the physical stuff and put up a good fight. If I had to eat a live, squirming gigantic Madascar cockroach (I'm getting chills and goosebumps just thinking about it! :D ) I think I would lose. I watch them in awe when I see the eating part.

I am such a geek because I also love to watch Pimp My Ride on MTV.

I rarely ever watch television but when I do, I prefer watching the short, brainless but fun shows.

Keep up the workout regime. You will lose 10 lbs. in no time!

Take care,

Lexi

Mikey_ wrote:Fear Factor?

Ever fancied on going on the show? I've thought about it a couple times before, but would probably loose out on the physical endurance parts (hey, still working on it at 24 Hour Fitness ;) Only 10 more lbs to lose and crank up the cardio :)
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

The Rotten Cheese episode ... I don't think I'd have ever done that.