The Incredibles (Pixar)

Romance, Comedy, Action, ... Satisfy your craving for movies here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

The Incredibles (Pixar)

Post by Mikey_ »

The movie was funny and had a somewhat interesting plot. I love how it ended, although it was in a way predictable. Has anybody seen it?
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: The Incredibles (Pixar)

Post by mb_rockstar »

no not yet. been wanting to....i really want to watch bridget jones dairy 2 first. :)
Mikey_ wrote:The movie was funny and had a somewhat interesting plot. I love how it ended, although it was in a way predictable. Has anybody seen it?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I have a good camcorder version of Incredibles on my laptop :) Hook it up to the TV and it's good to go :)
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

hahaha*

i just saw the incredibles tonight. it was a neat little movie. i enjoyed it. ^_^
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

I especially love the little kid on the tricycle at the end ;)
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

We will watch it the day after tomorrow with my sis nganh. It'll be released tomorrow in France.

Is it a good movie or just an ok one ?

Mike > no spoil pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease lol thx
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

it's pretty good
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

I saw it. I thought the Incredibles was pretty cute. It was an entertaining way to spend a couple of hours. I have actually gone to see it twice now something I rarely ever do. I had a friend who had not seen it yet and so I agreed to go see it for a second time.

The Incredibles has a family friendly plot and can be entertaining for all ages. I recommed it to anyone though my favorite Disney/Pixar cartoon still remains, The Little Mermaid. I am really into all kinds of music and I enjoyed the music on The Incredibles, too.

Lexi
Nniicky
Fan
Fan

Post by Nniicky »

I liked the movie pretty much ! It is very well made (3D, animation and so on) and very funny ! The characters have charisma and a very funny personality !

It's the best Walt Dysney I've ever seen !!!
^_____________^.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Lexi: The Little Mermaid isn't a Pixar film ;) In terms of a Disney animation, The Lion King ranks quite high on my list; and for Pixar, I like A Bug's Life the most - it just kept cracking me up over and over :)

Niicky: The characters in The Incredibles are very human-like in terms of personalities :) Loved that! Also liked the fact that although they are super-heroes, they are just like normal humans: they get chubbier with age.

Michael
Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Oops! You are right, Michael, The Little Mermaid is not a Pixar film. I do love that movie though. The music was fantastic! I am a music fanatic. I wish I were rich so that I could attend more concerts... tickets are so expensive these days. I do try to see a live show at least once a year though.

A Bug's Life... I think I might be the only person on earth who has not yet seen that. I will have to rent it and let you know what I think. I did enjoy Toy Story. I think Toy Story was a Pixar film.

Have a good night!

Lexi
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Yup, yup! Toy Story was a Pixar film. So were: Monsters, Inc.; Finding Nemo, hmm.... brainfart! Can't think of any more right now.

Perhaps there are discount tickets you can find online. Once in a while they have those available, especially when you pre-order.