New Member Here

If you are new to this forum, introduce yourself to the community here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Lexi
Lunatic
Lunatic

Post by Lexi »

Thanks... :)

Nite! :)
DesIre_s
Curious Member
Curious Member

WOW! Hey Everyone Responding Back

Post by DesIre_s »

Actually I'm only 21 years old. If I was actually roughly around 24 I'd retire already but I doubt I'll get there. Cause honestly the age that I want to retire is when I'm actually saying good bye to everyone on earth and moving on thin air toward those heaven gates. But yeah, I did actually came back from my vacation. I'm tired and worn out from the tour. Next time no tour guide it's never a day break for you only a few hours and oops back on the bus and back on the follow the leader.
How I found this website was actually looking for my famous actors and actress, somehow stumble upon this nice website and signed up for enjoyment to see what's the next surprise in my life actually. I'm actually asian. The name DeSirez was picked because I desire a lot of things in life which I'm fulfilling right now. Piano takes a lot of effort to learn but I mostly see people who learns fast, actually tends to learn it faster somehow. I'm not that best but I'm just a intermediate for that kind of music.
PHV
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Where did you go on vacation? My friends told me too that a tour guide is only good to have the first time you travel somewhere, but any subsequent trips, go on your own for a more relaxed time. Hope you still had fun here and there though :)

Some people may learn the piano (or anything else, for that matter) pretty quickly, but they may not be paying too much attention to the proper techniques in mastering the activity. Those who go slower may not be progressing as quickly as "other" people, but they may actually be doing what some instructors encourage: focus on your basics and PROPER techniques :) That's true for sports and even learning about computers.

Thank you for your kind words in regards to the site. Who were you looking for? I apologize that the site does not have any information or pictures on actors/actresses yet. I haven't had the time to work on them yet. However, you can still access the old website at: http://www.hkss.com/_old

Michael
DesIre_s
Curious Member
Curious Member

Nice

Post by DesIre_s »

Thanks. Actually I was looking for my favorite actor Leon Lai Ming and well pretty much all the actress but I like Cecilia Cheung better some how. As for the vacation it went well nothing to comment much about but it was kind of exhausting. Piano are my number one instrument but I prefer violin or something soft and delicate like lyre.
PHV
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Leon Lai was one of my favorite singers long time ago - "Personal Feelings" was my all-time favorite at that time. I like Cecilia's movies :)

I've always wanted to learn how to play a piano, but due to our financial situation during my childhood, this never came true. I started picking up a guitar instead about a year ago, but haven't had the chance to practice it for the past 6 or so months. It's quite difficult, but I'll try it again sometime.

A friend of mine pointed out that I like instrumental songs that feature string instruments as the main ones. Indeed, I do like string instruments. Most of my top instrumental songs feature them.

Michael