Spider Man 2

Romance, Comedy, Action, ... Satisfy your craving for movies here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Spider Man 2

Post by Eddy »

Just saw spiderman 2,

I recommend it, but the love scenes were just soooooo corny, the movie should've ended 10 mins earlier.

And we have a spider man 3 on the way according to the ending.....

I'm sure u all know the story.....

I think it's overrated tho, way too much hyper built on this movie, it wasn't THAT special, the acting was alright (same as the first one) i enjoyed it more than the first spider man tho, because it was more darker.

ALSO another reason why i like the movie alot is cuz i've never seen a movie where most of the scenes were actually IN NYC, i think they did a great job with the surroundings.

oh yeah, the introduction was good (the credit scenes, because it basically gave a comic view of spider-man 1, i thought it was beautifully done)
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

I liked the movie :) Nice action scenes, nice animation, nice emotions conveyed through the film, although some scenes could have used some work. Overall, I like it far more than the first movie.

*** SPOILER - DON'T READ BEYOND THIS LINE ***

I didn't like how practically everybody knew who Spiderman was by the end of the movie...

*** END SPOILER ***
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

DOH!! i read beyond the line...

i'll be going tonight to see this movie at LB town center.

[EDIT: i saw the movie and i LOVED it! :D two thumbs up ;)]
Mikey_ wrote:I liked the movie :) Nice action scenes, nice animation, nice emotions conveyed through the film, although some scenes could have used some work. Overall, I like it far more than the first movie.

*** SPOILER - DON'T READ BEYOND THIS LINE ***

I didn't like how practically everybody knew who Spiderman was by the end of the movie...

*** END SPOILER ***
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
GT
Fan
Fan

Post by GT »

I saw it yesterday...it was really good! I liked the story a lot more than the first, it's a lot darker, and a lot more emotional. I didn't mind that MJ found out who Spidey was since it was really bugging me and getting to me that she hasn't found out for so long!!! The actions were really good, though it didn't have the 'wow' factor that the first one had since expectations were much higher this time around.

SPOILER!

seems like Green Goblin will be back in part 3...and probably one more villain...any Spidey comic fans out there??! Who do you guys want to be the villain in part 3? and please don't say Venom since he's better than spidey and no one would want to see a movie with Spidey getting beat up all the time :)
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

****** SPOILER ***********

GT, I vote for Venom and Green Goblin to team up :) I don't like the goblin tho... To me, he's a stupid villain...

****** END SPOILER ********