recently bought movies

Romance, Comedy, Action, ... Satisfy your craving for movies here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Contrai
Fan
Fan

recently bought movies

Post by Contrai »

Ong Bak Image [ just watched. only can say: boaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :shock: ]

Longest Nite, The Image
Dragons Forever Image
Heart of Dragon Image
Invincible Image
Twins Effect Image
In The Line Of Duty 3 Image
Big Heat, The Image
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

I saw Ong Bak with no subtitles, but i understood the plot, it was pretty straight forward.

the action was superb, i hope jet li and jackie chan would watch this movie and refresh their memories and figure out what kind of movies got them to this level. I hate to see them go down like this..... :cry:

I think i saw dragon's forever, if it has Andy Lau, then i saw it. but i forgot how the movie was like.

I have Twins effect on divx now, saw it few months ago .....
..what can i say.............read the title ?!?!?!?!?!? why is ekin taking majority of the cover anyways, he wasn't in it that much, but i am happy to see him back in the serious roles instead of those silly roles. aren't they gonna make more of that gangster trilogy with ekin and jordan ????? i miss that trilogy.
Contrai
Fan
Fan

Post by Contrai »

Eddy wrote:I saw Ong Bak with no subtitles, but i understood the plot, it was pretty straight forward.

the action was superb, i hope jet li and jackie chan would watch this movie and refresh their memories and figure out what kind of movies got them to this level. I hate to see them go down like this..... :cry:
i watched Ong Bak with subtitles [ yes, u can get plot w/o this, but i want know, what they were talking ] [ btw: they didn't talk sth special :wink: ], but it was 2 times cut.
at the end, there is a fracture of an arm and short later of an leg, that was missing.

action is superb, yeah. haven't seen this since jet's Fist of Legend and jackie's Drunken Master 2. wish, they could do stuff like that again, but don't think so

Eddy wrote: I think i saw dragon's forever, if it has Andy Lau, then i saw it. but i forgot how the movie was like.
no, Dragons Forever is with Jackie, Samo & Yuen Biao. the last movie with the 3 brothers together
Eddy wrote: I have Twins effect on divx now, saw it few months ago .....
..what can i say.............read the title ?!?!?!?!?!? why is ekin taking majority of the cover anyways, he wasn't in it that much, but i am happy to see him back in the serious roles instead of those silly roles. aren't they gonna make more of that gangster trilogy with ekin and jordan ????? i miss that trilogy.

Actual i was looking forward to watch Twins Effect, but now...not...i watched the beginning, and it was nothing special....i mean the fights, i'm sick of this weak-looking, uninspired movement of the arms with little flying they call fights today. it's same like in So Close and Naked Weapon. hope, will get better soon, and NOT like Buffy with asians....
and i like charlene choi *yammie* and Mickey Hardt, the Duke Dekotes guy, he's from switzerland, and played in a german martial arts tv series,co-directed by donnie yen :wink:

the trilogy with ekin and jordan you mentioned...afaik it's way more than a trilogy. u mean Young & Dangerous ? it has 6 offical segments, not to count the prequels and "bastards" and kinda sequels....
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

yep, i hope to see more of the Young and Dangerous, i grew up with those.. literally !

twin's effect was such a ...........gosh....... that movie just stunk badly.....i can't even put it in words.......hk movies............these days....... good thing we still have ANDY LAU ........
hahahahaha
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

I've actually never seen Y&D.
Contrai
Fan
Fan

Post by Contrai »

Mikey_ wrote:I've actually never seen Y&D.
me also not. I have the prequel with nic tse & sam lee, but didn`t watch it yet. and i`ve the kinda last part Born to be King , but also didn`t watch yet.

actual i`m not interested in that stuff