LOTR

Romance, Comedy, Action, ... Satisfy your craving for movies here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

LOTR

Post by mb_rockstar »

wow, i'm surprise no ones post anything about LOTR.

i saw it the first day it came out and lucky me, i didn't have to wait in line or fuss over buying the ticket. (whispers* i used fandango.com ;))

the first part, the second part, and the third part was awesome! i loved it. i'm definately going to finish the book now. why? because i'm that much of a fan. :) i've even read part of Tolkeins autobiography (pretty interesting). could you believe it took him 12 years to write LOTR.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

You know, I haven't ever read any of his books before. As a child, my family couldn't afford much. I remember sneaking out to buy comic books... that was the highlight of my wonderful reading experience :) (and well worth it!)

LOTR 3 was the best one of the 3. Didn't really like the 1st one too much. The 2nd one was pretty good, except that the trees just bored the heck out of me (especially in the Extended Edition one.)

Saw it at the Irvine Spectrum on an IMAX projected screen :)

By the way, I've just given my 2 weeks' notice a few days ago. I am no longer part of Hardcore Techies (http://www.htechies.com.) I'm currently finishing some kinks of the company's website to help them out, but I'm moving on to open up a new business with my little brother :)

Michael
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

ooh lucky you. i've never been there before. i should check it out sometime ;)

oh wow, that's cool. :) good luck with the business. btw, may i ask what kind of business is it?
Mikey_ wrote: Saw it at the Irvine Spectrum on an IMAX projected screen :)

By the way, I've just given my 2 weeks' notice a few days ago. I am no longer part of Hardcore Techies (http://www.htechies.com.) I'm currently finishing some kinks of the company's website to help them out, but I'm moving on to open up a new business with my little brother :)

Michael
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Maybe a gaming cafe... :)

Michael