My new EF 50mm 1.8II lense

Photography, Origami, knitting, gambling, sea shells, vacations... you name it! Share your hobbies with like-minded enthusiasts here.

Moderator: Forum Mods

Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

My dad is opening a bakery so i'm comparing our milk-tea cup to other bakeries around us. We are the cup in gray and yellow. I agree that the first one looks the best.

BOBA Tea, hehehe the posters looks so cute.

400,000 from just one photo? really? how ? that's like winning the lottery.

sounds like a lot of driving on the trip, have a blast, i have a hard time taking photos of NYC, i am not sure why.

I am not sure what exposure time i used, but 1/6 sounds really close (i remember using A mode with F14 for many of the waterfalls), did u check the property of the photo or something? Just to let u know that i couldn't get the same result with the same settings the following day i went of the weather was totally different, one was cloudy and one was extremely sunny.
So i'm guessing that the weather determines what exposure etc.....

hope you find the best waterfalls in the states !!!!! =)

Lexi: Thanks, it's a stuffed animal (dog). scared me the first time my dad bought it because it looked sooooo real (i have a bad history with dogs)
Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

Post by Mikey_ »

Eddy wrote:scared me the first time my dad bought it because it looked sooooo real
This is worth repeating! heheheheh

I like the green/white (to the right) the most, followed by the white with yellow writing. It's more upbeat and friendly (colors) to the eye. The yellow on silver... I, personally, don't like the color combination. Keep the address in normal, Arial font -- it makes you look more professional that way. The other 3 cups are doing just that.

The guy basically got a really nice shot and sold rights to postcard publishers (who in turn would sell them to tourists.) Eventually he'd have his own printed, and later he found that he could sell more with pictures that were already framed. Then he sold them to magazines. I'd finally sell it to stock photography too, if I were him.

Yup, went to the image's Properties to look up the settings used :) The weather definitely determines the exposure, and also where you focus at since the camera calculates the settings based on the point of focus. Read up on Autofocus Lock -- it's really easy although I haven't tried shooting a picture with that myself yet. My new camera's in Maryland :( I feel so nekkitt without a camera hehe

Michael
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

hehehe.....

how do you look up the property of the photo?

i was pointing at the waterfall.

Stock photography sounds like alot of work with not much in return for some time.

20D, i can't believe ur getting that !!!!!!
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

To look up the picture's properties, right-click on the file > Properties > Advanced (or was that Summary?) -- I've wiped out my laptop and am running Linux now. So, I can't go back until I have Windows XP installed back in. I plan on making Linux my primary operating system now while only using WinXP with applications that can't be run in Linux.

Let's hope the 20D will turn out to be a good investment.
Eddy
Insane Member
Insane Member

Post by Eddy »

Oh it's that simple ??? thanks

it'll be a good investment for sure,

thanks for the fatwallet forum, i got a awesome laptop deal from deal.

have a blast.