What's new?

Have something to share? Talk about anything here :)

Moderator: Forum Mods

Mikey_
Life is good. Be inspired.

What's new?

Post by Mikey_ »

What are you guys up to?
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: What's new?

Post by mb_rockstar »

being a busy busy bee...hehe*

been working at my new place a lot. i'm planning my first makeover event in september and i got tons to do by this week. everything there is so overwhelming and tiring, but i'm happy and i'm having so much fun! i never say that about work...i think i've finally found what i've been looking for. i have an outstanding staff and everyone are just so darn friendly. what more could i ask for...i'm really benefiting from "Benefit." lol*

anyhow, how's everyone doing? what's new ppl? ^_^
Mikey_ wrote:What are you guys up to?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

Don't know what is new...but I know what is old. ^_^

Post by Guest »

hey Mikey!!! remember me? bet u don't remember this ID ga la... but I forgot what ID i used like 6 - 7 years ago ... way back then. i was here chatting in HKEC then and met a group of really fun and nice ppl. you, amboz, sammilover, hmm... so many more... but can't get their name out right now.... but hey now that i think of it ...my name then was like ... tweetybird or something... cause someone asked me was i a girl or a boy since tweety was a boy. hehehehe...

oh well.... just to say hi and hi to everyone here too!!! ^____^
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Hi there :) It's always good to see old friends back :)

You're right, I don't remember IcyWhiteLake, but I do remember tweety and tweetybird :)

How have things been for you?

Post by Guest »

Been good... nothing special happening... just plain and simple. ^_^

oh i forgot to mention i remember Michael too... another michael... hehehe.. still keep in touch with him ... and he is getting married.
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Oh yeah? What was his screen name? Tell us more about yourself...

Mike

Post by Guest »

about me? female as u know hahaha... live somewhere close to SF ... hmmm interested in sceneries, singing, chat, and movies. haha... let's just limit my info to online things... ^_^

how are u?
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

Ah, I wonder if you know Apple and some of the other friends living around SF.

You like the outdoor, singing, chatting, and movies eh? So do Mb_rockstar and I -- except the singing part. I can't sing for the life of me any more :)

Things are okay for me. Starting a new company with my friends and things are finally starting to pick up. Let's see how that will go. I'm also trying out new things in life. Hiking and Camping are next on my list -- I haven't gone camping for over 15 years!
mb_rockstar
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by mb_rockstar »

sigh* yes...i love those things. i love singing, but i never said i was good at it. ^_^

next year, i'm planning to go on this retreat to big bear with some friends....only if my job permits it. it's so hard to request days off.

crazy, mike...15years huh? i went last year to yosemite with some friends. it's so much fun when you're an adult and you don't have your parents hanging by your side at all times.

Mikey_ wrote: You like the outdoor, singing, chatting, and movies eh? So do Mb_rockstar and I -- except the singing part. I can't sing for the life of me any more :)

Things are okay for me. Starting a new company with my friends and things are finally starting to pick up. Let's see how that will go. I'm also trying out new things in life. Hiking and Camping are next on my list -- I haven't gone camping for over 15 years!
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Mikey_

Post by Mikey_ »

mb_rockstar wrote:crazy, mike...15years huh? i went last year to yosemite with some friends. it's so much fun when you're an adult and you don't have your parents hanging by your side at all times.
Agreed!